Peninsula kitchens are a popular addition to your kitchen as an alternative to an island if space is limited. It’s attached to a wall or adjacent work top with three accessible sides and an overhang on one or more of the exterior sides, combined with bar stools, creates the ideal seating space for quick meals or entertaining. Adding a peninsula to a kitchen also allows to define space in an open plan home providing a separation between the kitchen and living area.
Our Medium Peninsulas are available in Denver, Franklin, Hamilton, Jackson, Jefferson, Manhattan & Maine Shaker ranges to compliment your existing kitchen design, can seat approx 2-3 people and offer great benefits including :
- More storage space with additional lower cabinets/drawers.
- More counter space for meal prep.
- Ease of appliance installation compared to a kitchen island.
- Additional seating space for entertaining and quick meals.
- Multipurpose use as a home office or homework area
- Better space flow within an open plan home design.
- A great solution for homes without a dining room.
To order and discuss your requirements in more detail please speak to one of our advisors who will be happy to talk you through all the options on 01903 524 300 or email us at email@example.com
- Max Length 1566mm