A kitchen island is a freestanding unit typically located in the centre of a kitchen, providing additional surface space. These flexible units can include extra storage, integrated appliances, hobs and sinks making them a versatile addition to any home. Incorporating an overhang can also create an additional dining area to fully optimise your kitchen space and offer other great benefits including :
- Increases counter space for small appliances and prep space
- Offers addition storage for cooking utensils and specialty tools
- Adds seating options with bar stools or dining chairs along one or more sides
- Creates defined space in an open plan home
- Becomes the heart of the kitchen and where everyone spends their time
Before choosing a kitchen island you must ensure you have the industry minimum distance of 900mm between your island edges and any walls, other cabinets or other furniture to allow all doors & drawers to open fully and also ensure a practical & safe kitchen environment.
Our Islands are available in Denver, Franklin, Hamilton, Jackson, Jefferson, Manhattan and Maine Shaker styles to complement your existing design.
- Max Length: 1556mm
To order and discuss your requirements in more detail please speak to one of our advisors who will be happy to talk you through all the options on 01903 524 300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org